Thread: VE Tuning Stupid Question

Tuner in Training

VE Tuning Stupid Question

So I am getting ready to start tweaking the VE table on this 5.7L Hemi in this 2013 Durango with LT Headers and 3" Stainless Works. I am starting to work on getting some good VCM Scanner PIDs and Tables setup based on what Editor Tables I want to adjust. I was looking at the tables for Bank 1 and 2 VE and it is Ratio vs RPM and the Power Enrichment is PRatio vs RPM. Now I can log PID Pressure Ratio (PRatio I assume???) but is that going to be the same PID for "Ratio" on the VE Table Axis?? I know it probably is but to me missing the "P" is a big deal when it comes to ensuring I am tracking the right information.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    you can select kpa as well, looks what matches your VE whether its p ratio or kpa
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    I believe the VE table does use PRatio even though it just says Ratio... Im about to confirm that myself, digging into my very 1st chrysler tune this am.

Tuner in Training
    This is one of those things that I like better with EFILive is that each axis includes what PID it references for creation of that table. Any idea how to turn that on with HPTuners? At that point I know for sure what PIDs I need to use to accurately create my table in VCM Scanner. I get a little hesitant when I start to read things from others stating what to use as a reference yet nothing truly verifies it in the software.