Thread: help!! It seems im not making boost...?

Unhappy help!! It seems im not making boost...?

could this be from something in the tune? i can hear the turbos when i let off the gas. so they appear to be spooling. i'll check for boost leaks first thing tomorrow, but i'm wondering if this could be from something else?

ANY feedback on this tune is greatly appreciated. i'm very new to this.
    i blip the throttle and it seems to hang the first time until i blip it again...
    also i noticed russ k's histograms dont appear to be populating, any ideas??

since this log i've reduced the main VE by 20% and disabled torque management. also adjusted WOT TPS in PE area.

Cam:
    http://www.compcams.com/Company/CC/c...csid=1424&sb=0
    ls1 intake manifold.
    5.3 w/ 799 heads
    Twin t4 61 mm turbos
    10 psi springs in wg's
    fuel pressure is at 56 psi.
    i blip the throttle and it seems to hang the first time until i blip it again...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Couple things I notice at a quick glance.

You have no o2 sensor but the tune is still setup for STFT and LTFT enabled, cloose loop is still enabled. Some of the factory delays for PE are still in place.

No knock retard or speedo working. Looks like you need to run the 2 bar map channel too, it stopped at 105kpa on one of those blips. Are you actually driving under load to see if you make boost, seems kinda dumb to try and make boost standing still.

You are running E85 I assume, hopefully it's always true E85 without a content sensor. You'll have to switch to lambda to make this easier for tuning.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

i appreciate that! i've just picked this up again from scratch after a few months off as im sure you've noticed..
    but i've been very carefully following a step by step guide. I do have two o2 sensors right after the turbos. i'm simply getting on the throttle with the 2 step engaged.

i have since removed those delays when i modified this tune.