Thread: Swapping to newer 4.3 spider injectors

Tuner

Swapping to newer 4.3 spider injectors

I swapped the spider injection on my 2001 4.3 Blazer from its original injector popit style to the new style spider injection with the small injectors. I have it in and it runs fine but I was wandering if there is some differences in the injector setup tables that may need tweaked. I looked for any newer stock 4.3 injector setup but was unable to find any. Does anyone have a stock injector setup for a 2004 s-10/blazer that I can compare to my setup?

Thanks Ken

I don't have any 4.3 calibrations, but I'm sure there are some differences there but probably very minute. I don't know if anyone has specs on the injector offsets but I've never seen that info. Since GM designed this to be a drop-in swap I'd say that any differences in offsets would be negligible. The only thing you need to look at would be your fuel trims to see what they look like.
    2006 Grand Prix GT 3800 L32 SC - Stock

Tuner
    I found the setup in this thread http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...4-4-3-critique. There was differences in the setup so I used the 2002 setup. It did improve the idle some, otherwise I can't say because the Blazer had other issues that I had to fix. It runs good now. Thanks for your're input.

Ken