Thread: No Start After 2 Bar COS Update

No Start After 2 Bar COS Update

I have a P59 12592618 That when I apply the 2 bar upgrade the truck is a no start with dim injector pulse (low ground injector driver). I have also flashed know good 2 bar file into it and still its a no start. I can flash the file that the I used the convert the 2 bar and it runs and I tuned it with the stock 1 bar file. This is a drive by wire setup and actually is the second one to do this. I have been all through this file and I cant see no reason for the no start after 2 bar upgrade. I have attached the file and there is no other change except for the 2 bar patch. All tables seem to have proper data carried over. Maybe I am overlooking something. Thanks in advance.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    maf mils are setup incorrectly, thats the first thing that grabs me.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thanks Bill
    Normally no error reported gives me a no start. There is no maf on the truck and the dtc's are set the same as the as the 1 bar tune that it runs on.

Should it be set to "no mil"?

They should be set to fail on first error to drop straight to speed density.

Rarely have I heard that being a problem but if the MAF is completely gone, zero out the MAF table and set P0103 to no mil light. I'd only try this if the fail on first error give you a problem going into REP.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.