Thread: 4.8l stock tune

Exclamation 4.8l stock tune

does anyone have a 4.8l stock tune for a 2004 chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 part time need to get this tune for stock setup please I don't know where I can get this with out the truck anyone please help me ty boostbuick

Go to the tune repository on your customer page, there are a few stock tunes in there already.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

customer page I don't where it is do I open hp tuners but don't have a tune for this just a desel truck and the rest isn't a 4.8l engine so I'm kinda lost

It's on the HPTuners website, that is where your customer log in is.

http://www.hptuners.com/

Then find the tune repository, type in the vehicle make, model, engine and find the tune. You can save the tune you wish to use, but it's for VIEWING only. Do no attempt to write that tune to any vehicle as it's not yours and will differ from any tune you pull off a vehicle you are working with. Repository tune files are just there for reference information.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

cool thank u very mutch