Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Somethings to improve while tuning a 6.4 Scat pack?

Senior Tuner
    The 0.85 area or a little leaner and not worrying about how low spark needs to be to eliminate knock worked out best for me. It seems weird to have to back off spark a good bit from the stock tune but it does respond well to it with the leaner mixtures.

My 2016 personal Scatpack runs at 12.0 AFR and peaks at around 18-19* timing. I have found minimal gains going leaner on customer cars, but not worth it to me.

Advanced Tuner
    I'm gonna agree with FlyinRyan on this one.
    .82-.84 lambda here.

Im a .84-.86 Lambda on the Hemis. I set up an excel spread sheet for the math of different Fuel / Air ratios so now im plug and play. For you guys with a AFR gauge because that's what your used to the GM products, I suggest you buy a Lambda wideband so you can set up an error ratio easier. That's what I did to invest the dodge line calibrations. The trick is to find out how to increase the timing while maintaining your target Fuel / Air ratio. they don't seem to take as much timing as the GM LSx line we're used to. So, It will seem kind of weird till you research

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    recently did one on ethanol and it loved it
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Senior Tuner
    I've thought about doing that on my personal daily driver to see how it goes. If I could do flex fuel I would do it. What kind of timing did it like?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil'sC5Vette View Post
    Im a .84-.86 Lambda on the Hemis. I set up an excel spread sheet for the math of different Fuel / Air ratios so now im plug and play. For you guys with a AFR gauge because that's what your used to the GM products, I suggest you buy a Lambda wideband so you can set up an error ratio easier. That's what I did to invest the dodge line calibrations. The trick is to find out how to increase the timing while maintaining your target Fuel / Air ratio. they don't seem to take as much timing as the GM LSx line we're used to. So, It will seem kind of weird till you research
    Quoted for truth.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ridenrunwv View Post
    I've thought about doing that on my personal daily driver to see how it goes. If I could do flex fuel I would do it. What kind of timing did it like?
    it was pretty high with 25/26
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161