Thread: 0411 swap running on 4 cyl

Tuner in Training

0411 swap running on 4 cyl

I just did an 0411 swap using 2001 silverado pcm on a 97 suburban and am having an issue with the truck, which seems to be only running on 3 or 4 cylinders. I follow a wiring spreadsheet from a well known person that has giving the sheet out to 100's of people. I even watched some guy on youtube follow the diagram and ofcoarse it fired right up. I know the wiring is good. In fact I was like, ok I will just follow the directions in reverse just to check my wiring... truck fired right up with the black box.

I am getting a crank and cam signal in the scanner. all of the sensors are reading like they should. Now.. I am not getting any misfire counts on cyl 1 and when I log current firing cyl it just shows 1-3. I have changed the resolution in the scanner to zoom in as much as I could and I am still showing 1-3. I attempted to do a CASE relearn and it didnt seam like it did a thing.

Any ideas?

Check for injector pulse on all cylinders. Test actual pulse at the injector connector using a test light
    9 sec Montecarlo SS