Thread: Will not stay running

Potential Tuner

Will not stay running

Evening,

For some reason I cannot get the car to stay running more than 3 seconds or so. Fuel pressure is good, 45lbs when cranking and running for the few seconds. I made some changes to the DTC's and wrote to the PCM. When it wouldn't stay running, I reverted the changes and wrote again, no change. Verified VATS and Column lock are off.

2 bar SD Tune, MAP reads ~100 when not running..

I've attached the file below.

Thanks,
    Jordan
    Attached Files Attached Files

Change your 3 MAF dtc's to fail on first error for speed density tunes.

Also set P1626 to no error reported.

It should start and stay running, nothing jumped out at me right away upon a quick review.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Log of it cranking then cutting off.

Potential Tuner
    Did as you suggested and same issue, seems I have a code for P0342 as well. Cleared it and it keeps coming back. May have to replace sensor.

Did you update your Primary VE after you updated to the 2 Bar? Also, did you do a write entire when you deleted the VATS? Can you attach your config file, I don't think you have the Map gauge setup correctly. Here's mine.
    Last edited by HartRod; 12-17-2016 at 07:23 AM.
    69 Suburban Bagged & Blown: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=200387
    68 Farm Truck build thread-LS3/6L80/TVS1900: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=358692

Potential Tuner
    I'm just learning this as I go. I already had it tuned by a professional. We had to revert it back to a stock tune, load up the 4l80 segment swap and then move everything back over. I checked the differences before and after, everything is the same minus some codes.

I'm thinking my whole issue is this cam sensor code, will update after I fix it.