Thread: OS menu not working

Tuner in Training

OS menu not working

hp.pngRecently updated to latest version of hptuners so can get back on my 72 chevy truck turbo ls project, its been over 6 months but when i opened the tune file it all looks different so i wanted to see if its still in 3bar os and the options are not there, changed view to advanced still nothing, open and closed program still nothing. Any settings I'm missing?

The OS tab will not show anything if there is a custom OS already applied to the current tune OR if there isn't a custom OS supported for that OS.

The best way to see what OS you have is to hold Ctrl-D in the Editor and it will bring up calibration details. Select the "Controllers" tab and you'll see Operating System. That will show you the current OS that is open.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

If the tune file is already upgraded, then the OS box will always be blank. You'd need to revert back to stock then see if the 3 bar OS is there.

Edit: we posted at the same time lol. ^^
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.