Thread: 2010 F-150 Missing A TON!

Advanced Tuner

2010 F-150 Missing A TON!

So I just purchased a 2010 F-150 with a 5.4 in it.

For starters, it is a flex vehicle, but none of the flex parameters that I've grown accustom to in the copperhead os are not there. Is this part of the os that that motor runs on or HPT not "getting to it".

Secondly...ZERO transmission control. Figured with it being a 6r80 I'd have trans control...nothing.

Also the spark advance seems very unresponsive to changes in the tune. Idle and cranking advance changed but changing mbt and bl have almost zero effect on overall spark advance.

Am I stuck in the line waiting for these parameters or is this a situation where I need to email support to get the parameters added much the the ipw for scanner in the 2011+ mustangs?
    "I didn't fail, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

I would email support with an info log and see what eric has to say

Advanced Tuner
    Well what's frustrating is the 5.4 is almost identical in operation to the 4.6 and the 4.6 mustang of the same year I'm sure has trans controls along with a myriad of other and tables that I'm missing.

Vehicle listed as supported on the supported vehicles list...hardly.
    "I didn't fail, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by schaid View Post
    Well what's frustrating is the 5.4 is almost identical in operation to the 4.6 and the 4.6 mustang of the same year I'm sure has trans controls along with a myriad of other and tables that I'm missing.

Vehicle listed as supported on the supported vehicles list...hardly.
    Sounds like you need to submit a TT as mentioned.

Even with the "other software" a lot more stuff but still miss alot too ... trans table are funky in the other software . Maybe that s why HPT don't add them .