Thread: TPS voltage stuck at .62-.63v

Potential Tuner

TPS voltage stuck at .62-.63v

Hello guys I own a 2001 camaro SS and an HPtuners pro... I am having issues with my tps voltage stuck at .62-.63v no matter what. Initially when I got the hardware/software it was responsive (.62-4.3v range if I remember right) and then one day all of the sudden it stopped ranging voltage. Scanner pickes it up and it seems like a good sensor but hpt doesn't. Anyone had this issue before? Thanks!

Have you tried deleting the channel from the main display and then re-adding it?

You can also clear the last vehicle used in the scanner and then re-poll all the pids allowed by that car and see what happens.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Yes I have tried re-adding the channel and still nothing. We tried another GM vehicle and it's doing the Same which is another strong indicator that it's the software... I am not sure I understand the second thing 5FDP..

Try updating the most recent 3.4 build and try again.

Clearing the last vehicle used in a scanner function. I forget the tab off hand but you can open the scanner, clear the last vehicle used and then start scanning, it will re-poll all pids allowed by the vehicle that's connected.

If that doesn't help you should email support and they can help you more.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.