Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I bother with a wideband or just tune off my STFTs and AFR readings?

Tuner in Training
    i just figured you'd jump at the chance to put a "kid" like me in my place.....

Then again, maybe you know better than to post a picture of that pos. Lololololol.

You guys are just making yourself sound stupid.

I forgot my popcorn.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by INIVIATE View Post
    i just figured you'd jump at the chance to put a "kid" like me in my place.....

Then again, maybe you know better than to post a picture of that pos. Lololololol.
    Like I already told you, kid:
    My car competes with cars worth 10x the price of mine (= $250,000 cars), both looks and performance wise.
    It also turns more heads than any Ferrari in my city as it's more rare and looks just as good.
    Kids point, stare, jump..., when I drive past them + teens like you say "holy shit did you see that car?" when they ride their bikes past my house while I'm washing my car + men constantly go up to it to check it out and ask me questions, how much I want for it and tell me "nice car".........

That's a fact.

I'm not posting pics of my car online and revealing my identity just to own a pos. I've already owned you anyways.
    You know I won't post pics because of that ^ reason, so now all you can/will come up with is "post pics blah blah".
    LOL at you for laughing at my car when it's superior to all your 4-wheeled abominations + you combined 83x over.
    Your redneck contraptions compete with tractors, sheepdogs, disabled people in wheel chairs... that sort of thing.
    Keep trying..

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

I forgot my popcorn.
    That's just your opinion.
    MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

I forgot my popcorn.

absolutely. i'm just trolling at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    Like I already told you, kid:
    My car competes with cars worth 10x the price of mine (= $250,000 cars), both looks and performance wise.
    It also turns more heads than any Ferrari in my city as it's more rare and looks just as good.
    Kids point, stare, jump..., when I drive past them + teens like you say "holy shit did you see that car?" when they ride their bikes past my house while I'm washing my car + men constantly go up to it to check it out and ask me questions, how much I want for it and tell me "nice car".........

That's a fact.

I'm not posting pics of my car online and revealing my identity just to own a pos. I've already owned you anyways.
    You know I won't post pics because of that ^ reason, so now all you can/will come up with is "post pics blah blah".
    LOL at you for laughing at my car when it's superior to all your 4-wheeled abominations + you combined 83x over.
    Your redneck contraptions compete with tractors, sheepdogs, disabled people in wheel chairs... that sort of thing.
    Keep trying..

That's just your opinion.
    MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
    that's a lot of talking without anything backing it up.

let's face the facts here.
    1.) you can't even tune your car, yet it "competes" with super cars? right.
    2.) you won't post a picture of anything you've built because you know it doesn't compare.
    3.) how exactly did you "own" me? by calling me a kid? You sure haven't done it with your car.

let's face it, your car is a pile and you're scared to even tell us what brand of vehicle it is, much less post a picture of it.

Bring your pile down to Florida in early Feb. I'm putting together a Dodge Omni right now that your $25,000 pile can't compete with. You whip me at your race and i'll apologize on here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by INIVIATE View Post
    absolutely. i'm just trolling at this point.

that's a lot of talking without anything backing it up.

let's face the facts here.
    1.) you can't even tune your car, yet it "competes" with super cars? right.
    2.) you won't post a picture of anything you've built because you know it doesn't compare.
    3.) how exactly did you "own" me? by calling me a kid? You sure haven't done it with your car.

let's face it, your car is a pile and you're scared to even tell us what brand of vehicle it is, much less post a picture of it.

Bring your pile down to Florida in early Feb. I'm putting together a Dodge Omni right now that your $25,000 pile can't compete with. You whip me at your race and i'll apologize on here.
    HAHAHA!! A Dodge Omni? Oh boy. A lot of potential in a little front wheel drive.. Will you be using it to plow in reverse or something? You have amazing taste in cars and common sense. I guess you're one of those who thinks it's cool to build different/random ugly shitboxes. I have an idea you'd love.. how about getting one of your dads cows and turning that into a car? LS3 up front, dana 44 in the back... ooh yeah.

Oh wow, wasn't expecting that.. half your post is about me not posting a pic of my car..
    Oh so you need to be a master HPT tuner to have a quick and hot car, do you?
    Good job trolling me. You're amazing at it. Keep up the good work.
    You're a clown.

Tuner in Training
    You have amazing taste in cars and common sense.
    Thanks!

I guess you're one of those who thinks it's cool to build different/random ugly shitboxes.
    Absolutely. I build cars on what I think is cool and don't worry about what you think.

I'm not sure if you can figure this out or not..... but an Omni weighs in at about 2200lbs. You put 30lbs of boost on a lotus headed 2.2L dodge in that chassis and you're going to hurt a lot of feelings. That my friend, is very cool.

I have an idea you'd love.. how about getting one of your dads cows and turning that into a car? LS3 up front, dana 44 in the back... ooh yeah.
    My wifes kid hauler has an L99 in it, which is an LS3 with AFM. So, I've got that part. No dana 44 though, that's a weak POS.

Oh wow, wasn't expecting that.. half your post is about me not posting a pic of my car..
    Yes, i'll continue to point out how you avoid it.

Good job trolling me. You're amazing at it. Keep up the good work.
    You're a clown.
    I try. It's difficult when you won't even give me a picture to make fun of.

C'mon, tell me about that "gas cap active aero" again. That was gold. I showed it to my co-workers before you deleted it. We must have laughed for 15 minutes straight.

Banned
    I just read your last couple lines (as I know the rest isn't worth my time)..
    LOL at your + co-workers ignorance.
    You find active aero + my car funny do you.. while building farm vehicles and bragging about it?
    HAHAHAHAHA
    The dumb-redneck is strong in this child.