Thread: HellCat Questions and stuff done feedback

HellCat Questions and stuff done feedback

I had a strange thing happen on a long log were commanded would richen up in the upper gears winding it out stock just logging to log. Also it would run just like the LBT table because the air charge PE table was only adding enough to equal that up top.
    I set all the cot and eot to max temps on thresh delta and on targets along with setting FA command to .01.
    It seems like commanded afr is spot on and instant with out fluctuations now. So I was going to start dialing in my WOT spark by getting rid of the knock without adjusting the sensor sensitivity. Its a daily car and I dont care for peak hp just good drive ability. Then I can start with changing injectors and then tuning for e85 fuel only with good 93 ignition tables and then upping the boost.

Have any tips on what to look for when setting the shift torque table?

Well looks like the weather is allowing up to 17 deg of ignition without pulling timing on the stock setup. set it so it peaks at 16 will try that. I get a p0125 code with the rear 02 sensors gone disabled it but it shows permanent now.
    Complete is cot and eot is disabled and not adding fuel over time. The PE fueling seems to hit around 11.5 now with 0 to 3 percent being removed after adding to the IAT VE multiplier map with NN on from having to add up to 3 percent in that area. I don't know if others have seen it but looks like it did for me. The car did command .868 now its .794.

So far this is nice love the work any plans on adding log channels for the wot spark and other spark tables so we can try and sort what is being used at the time?

Oh and I have an LMI intake and it increased the airflow being read which might contribute to less knock being seen so looks like that might be the main hp gain???????

Tuner in Training
    ever figure out what was causing your p0125 code? what was the fix?

Advanced Tuner
    Sounds like he told you. Disabling the rear sensors caused it. But there is a way to disable them without setting the code.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolboy View Post
    Sounds like he told you. Disabling the rear sensors caused it. But there is a way to disable them without setting the code.
    for example, how?