Thread: Need tune for 2005 2500hd 4l80e with cam!!

Potential Tuner

Need tune for 2005 2500hd 4l80e with cam!!

2005 lq9 Custom Cam (228/230 .585/.585 112), Upgraded Dual Valve Spring Kit, Upgraded Bronze Trunion Rockers, Hardened Push Rods, Upgraded Pistons, Rings and Bearings, New LS7 Lifters, Upgraded High Pressure Oil Pump, Upgraded Billet Timing Chain and Dampener, Complete Gasket Kit, (Iron Block with Aluminum Cylinder Heads - 24x Timing Setup)
    *Vortec Accessory Package: Alternator, Power Steering, Water Pump and Belt Tensioner, Oil Pan, Intake Manifold with DBC Throttle Body, Fuel Rails with EV6 Flex Fuel 33# Injectors, Starter and Crank Pulley. Also includes Ignition Coil Packs with Bracket and Subharnesses, MAP Sensor, Coolant Sensors, Knock Sensors and Subharness, Oil Pressure Sensor, Oil Level Sensor, Crank Sensor, Cam Sensor, Serpentine Belt, Spark Plugs and Wires *Universal 255 In-Tank Fuel Pump

2005 2500HD 4X4 4:10 REAREND 4L80E

CAM SPECS. 228/230 .585/.585 112
    HEADERS
    THROTTLE BODY UPGRADE

Please help I erased my original tune and need help getting my truck to run, I tried a base tune and it wont run right???? please help!!

Can't help you unless you post what you are working with.

Need the tune file and any logs you have.

If you need a stock calibration to get information from, just log into your customer page and look at the tune respository. You'll find many stock 6.0L files in there.

It's going to need a lot of tuning so it's hard to tell you exactly what needs done right away. First things first is making sure all the MAP sensor data, MAF sensor data and injector data is correct in the tune before starting. It needs to match the parts on this engine. Then you could work on tuning the idle and dialing in the VE and MAF changes for the camshaft upgrade.

You may have to adjust some throttle settings if you went to a larger throttle body.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Can't help you unless you post what you are working with.

Need the tune file and any logs you have.

If you need a stock calibration to get information from, just log into your customer page and look at the tune respository. You'll find many stock 6.0L files in there.

It's going to need a lot of tuning so it's hard to tell you exactly what needs done right away. First things first is making sure all the MAP sensor data, MAF sensor data and injector data is correct in the tune before starting. It needs to match the parts on this engine. Then you could work on tuning the idle and dialing in the VE and MAF changes for the camshaft upgrade.

You may have to adjust some throttle settings if you went to a larger throttle body.
    Attached is the first log with the original flash that is ran fairly well but needed some more tuning.

The tune I attached is the stock one that is in the pcm now and it will not run enough to drive??

Thanks for your help!! I am very new to this but want to learn more!!

Potential Tuner
    Attachments
    Attached Files Attached Files