Thread: 2010 Camaro SS Flex Fuel sensor installed where to start??

2010 Camaro SS Flex Fuel sensor installed where to start??

Hello I have a 2010 Camaro SS turbo that is currently tuned for E85 I just installed a Flex fuel sensor and was wondering where to start tuning..
    Do I need to drain the tank and start with 91oct as it's currently E77. any help would be great!
    Attached Files Attached Files

You can do it either way.. I'd start with what you have in there. MAF/VE tables will be the same either way so not much to do there. Really it's just tuning spark via flex fuel table and comp multiplier. I'd just pull 5* for everything above .4 g/sec or so and then set the flex fuel spark table to +5* for those same areas so it'll add it back if you're running E85

The stoich AFR table isn't setup correctly for a flex fuel sensor

The PE EQ ratio (alcohol) table is setup crazy crazy rich for some reason?

Flex fuel spark table needs some #'s put in for how much timing you want to add

And "mult vs composition" table needs to be filled in to control what portion of the flex fuel timing you want added based on E content

And I think that's the basics
    Last edited by schpenxel; 11-16-2016 at 05:53 PM.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Can you give me some advice on the stoich table, the PE was rich because i was running out of fuel. That problem has been fixed.

Basically make the first cell 14.68 and the last cell 8.97. Then interpolate everything between those. Or if you go to the repository and search for flex fuel you should find some stock tunes with the table already setup correctly, then you can just copy that