Thread: Trying to find ID 1000 data for HP Tuners

Potential Tuner

Trying to find ID 1000 data for HP Tuners

Hello everyone, new to the board here. So here's my dilemma, I Have a 14 Mustang GT that I just got ID 1000 injectors for. Its a twin turbo setup. Anyway, the injector data from Injector Dynamics and their pressure specs do not match what HP Tuners has preset in the tables, So- 1, is there a way in HP tuners to change the pressure values for the multipliers, etc. and 2, if not does anyone have good injector data for these injectors?

Advanced Tuner
    In the editor you can click on the Pressure value and It will cycle to a different one

Quote Originally Posted by CMRacing View Post
    Hello everyone, new to the board here. So here's my dilemma, I Have a 14 Mustang GT that I just got ID 1000 injectors for. Its a twin turbo setup. Anyway, the injector data from Injector Dynamics and their pressure specs do not match what HP Tuners has preset in the tables, So- 1, is there a way in HP tuners to change the pressure values for the multipliers, etc. and 2, if not does anyone have good injector data for these injectors?
    you can cycle through the different values youd like presented to match the id values. also scale your modifier tables the same and copy the data as presented for a stock fuel system. and flip the modifiers around as they are opposite of hpt. the id values were made for sct