Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.4 is here!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1z350 View Post
    So last night went to do a log and 3/4 of my channels go dark and won't see or use them once I connected to my vehicle so what went wrong? When I first hooked up the scanner it went through a huge update listing all available new pids before would connect sort of like when updated from 2-3 series and lost it all last time and had to go and redo all my stuff. Sure it is something I am missing as others seem to have no issues.
    Was this issue resolved?

When I apply a custom operating system, after I save and reopen the file the operating system box is blank, not sure if this is intentional or a bug with 3.4?

I have version 3.4.40, which I downloaded today.
    PCM is from a 2002 Camaro, operating system 1253002
    2010 GXP Maloo ute, LS3, 6L80E.
    MM heads, 240/252@50 solid cam, 12.75:1 compression, 4500 Dominator converter, 3.46 rears.
    Shooting for 10s eventually.

Banned
    this is normal, after changing custo OS all other are blanked out

best reagrds

I have 2 bar tune .how do I get psi kpa to read correctly .i added new channel 2bar
    learning

Read correctly in tune or log? Post screenshot, log, tune.. something.

Tuner in Training
    Can we get the A6 transmission torque based pressure adapt and volume adapt values added to the scanner? This would really help with calibrating these.
    SHUETUNING
    Powertraincontrolsolutions

I may have missed it, but have we got support for our Non-linear Wide bands yet? I have an AEM 2300 series that i really don't want to give up. Was trying to set it up in my scanner tonight and looks like nothing has changed.
    Custom '85 Crew Cab Short Bed Lq4 swap
    '06 Turbo Vortec Maxx
    '87 Military K3500 LQ4 swap
    '96 K1500 lq4 swap, Howard Cam (216/224 @ .050, .551/.551, 114), Centerforce Dual Friction

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@HAP View Post
    Attachment 65384

can you please change this back to the way it was in 3.2? It is damn near impossible to compare inverse tables with this setup. You also can't change the units, g to mg, etc.
    Still would like this changed.....

Senior Tuner
    You have to change the axis units prior to opening the axis editor. Right click, "Column Axis>Units" or "Row Axis".
    Jaime

The axis editor will use the units that the axis in your table is using. Change the underlying table axis units, and the axis editor will use those changed units.

I'm not sure what you mean "impossible to compare inverse tables". Can you elaborate a little more? Pictures would help as well.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    The axis editor will use the units that the axis in your table is using. Change the underlying table axis units, and the axis editor will use those changed units.

I'm not sure what you mean "impossible to compare inverse tables". Can you elaborate a little more? Pictures would help as well.
    injdata.jpg

Will do. "inverse table" may be the wrong way to describe it, I believe I should have used axis instead.

On a Dodge, when I change injector data or manipulating fueling I change the InjPW vs Fuel Mass table and the Fuel Mass vs. InjPW table.

After making changes to the injector pulse width in the InjPW vs Fuel Mass table, I would open up the Fuel Mass vs. InjPW table, click on the InjPW axis and paste my changes from the first table then compare them (like in the pic).

Before 3.4, the InjPW axis data would display in a column which made it very easy to compare it to the other table. In 3.4 the axis is displayed in one row with the graph.

I hope this explains it a little better.

You can still do this.

Copy the axis, paste it in... copy the other axis, paste that in..

Advanced Tuner
    You can still do this.

Copy the axis, paste it in... copy the other axis, paste that in..
    Yeah I get that. My complaint is how it's displayed.

Thanks.

Ok. So you want to be able to view it in a single column, instead of a single row. Is that correct?

Advanced Tuner
    Ok. So you want to be able to view it in a single column, instead of a single row. Is that correct?
    Correct, like it was prior to 3.4

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    You have to change the axis units prior to opening the axis editor. Right click, "Column Axis>Units" or "Row Axis".
    Thanks for the tip, I appreciate it.

Tuning Addict
    Wasn't sure if you knew about it or not Keith, but apparently the Desired Throttle Map and Desired Throttle Airflow pids aren't working in the scanner anymore...

Is there any update on being able to change the units in the axis on the torque model editor I know y'all have a lot going on, so won't bug you anymore about anything else right now...

Thank You
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuning Addict
    OK, so I was trying to add a second 30-0333 wideband into my scanner today... No matter what it will not recognize the second wideband as being hooked in... The second OBD controller tab will not pop up even after repolling... Something else - channels are hit and miss - may work, then repoll and lose 80% of them? Don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but who knows? Anyone else having issues?
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~

Probably a stupid question but I assume you updated the settings on the wideband for it to be WB EQ Ratio 2 and not another one on 1?

Tuning Addict
    Why of course not I was going by AEM's youtube instructions for setting up a dual setup - never mentioned anything about having to change the settings on the wideband itself... Guess that's what I get Don't have the directions handy, but assume this is pretty simple? Minor setting change? Still having other scanner issues, but perhaps I've just got too many channels?

This would explain why both work individually...

Thanks Carson
    Last edited by GHuggins; 12-30-2016 at 09:50 PM.

~Greg Huggins~