Thread: 05 Silverado licensing showed unlimited Licensing option?

Advanced Tuner

05 Silverado licensing showed unlimited Licensing option?

Went to tune a truck 05 Silverado for another customer and showed up license current file or Unlimted 05 Silverado licensing

I selected License current vehicle cause I didn't want to mess up anything getting into his pcm. After tuning his vehicle curious about it, I downloaded an 05 Silverado file from repository and shows Unlimited Licensing for 0 credits. Does this mean I've tuned enough vehicles of this year model I can now select to license this file and tune unlimited amount of 05 Silverado vehicles? or just one free license for the next 05 that comes to me?

Only free license vehicle I have that shows up in my editor/Help/License information/Free license is 2000 Pontiac firebird v8. Just like some light shared on the subject here
    04 Single cab Lq4/243 228r 112lsa, Long tubes, catless, Yank st3000.

Senior Tuner
    If a vehicle is 2 credits for individual and 12 credits for MY license as many are, the 8th vehicle will convert to MY license. But you have to select it on the 8th vehicle. The software doesn't automatically do it for you. 75% of individual licensing counts toward MY licensing.