Thread: 0411 ls1 pcm to run lr4 4.8 truck engine

Tuner in Training

0411 ls1 pcm to run lr4 4.8 truck engine

Just wanted to make sure that a 0411 pcm from a drive by cable ls1 will run my lr4 drive by cable from a Silverado. I know the 0411 has the iac driver just wanted to make sure that the os will run everything correctly on my harness. It will be flashed with the 2 bar os from hp tuners. I just didn't know if the original operating system from the ls1 is still there and the 2 bar os is also there after the write or the 2 bar os completely overrides whatever was there to begin with. I've heard some people in the past talk about flashing 2000 ish Camaro os to get the fans to work properly, so I could only assume the Camaro os will run the truck engine without the need to flash in a new os from a 2000 or so Silverado. Thanks.

Tuner in Training
    I figured it out on my own. Got it going last night. I guess most 0411 are the same basically.

did you have to flash a Silverado os or did the Camaro os run the truck engine?

Tuner in Training
    The guy that sold me the pcm said it was for a f-body car but when I licensed it it was off a 2002 Tahoe so the os would work right off the bat. Now I have a problem for whatever reason with the car not starting. Have been driving the car and tuning. Made some small adjustments last night and the car won't start. No matter what's set where it won't start. Has spark just not getting fuel I'm guessing. Have no idea because the car has always started very easily.