Thread: Silverado LML 2012 Speed limit remove not working

Tuner in Training

Silverado LML 2012 Speed limit remove not working

Hi All
    Need your help guys, i remove all limiters in Speedo, and truck still limit to 168km/h, i set all limiters 260km/h no change, there is only data called "speed delta from limiters" with some factor that i cant understand how it related to speed, if some one can help me, i attach here stock file and the mod i did,
    I did done serval trucks with no problem but i had a option Enable/Disable Speed limit, and in this file i cant see it.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    As anyone help me please, support can say why it not working, please if someone can look on the files and see why it still limited in speed,

Thanks

Tuner in Training
    No one done it in LML, i can pay for solution no problem, just need to fix it up, and already bought vin and still can solve it for the customer, i think i did all ok and it bug inthe soft, can someone please verify it ???

Tuner in Training
    Please can someone look on the file to check if it software bug or i missed something, thanks

Tuner
    pm sent
    2011 Sierra 5.3l,
    Dart 427 with a Big cam, Big intake manifold, Big injectors and a Big ass Turbo

Tuner in Training
    all i try nohing help, in the end 10 min with Eflive v2 problem solved, just lost 2 credit.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    all i try nohing help, in the end 10 min with Eflive v2 problem solved, just lost 2 credit.
    email support please I'd like to have our engineer look into this for you.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    I did serval times, beside tell me that they dont do tuning, nothing mor then that, i reply 10 times as they also but always "we dont do tuning" , and i say i tuner but its not related to tuninf as it "close" program not like winols, and they build TAB for speed limit and nothing help, they should support me why the Tab not working, but they decide to say "we not tuner" , what i can tell you beside i lost 2 credit, but thanks for your reply ,

I did serval times, beside tell me that they dont do tuning, nothing mor then that, i reply 10 times as they also but always "we dont do tuning" , and i say i tuner but its not related to tuninf as it "close" program not like winols, and they build TAB for speed limit and nothing help, they should support me why the Tab not working, but they decide to say "we not tuner" , what i can tell you beside i lost 2 credit, but thanks for your reply ,
    You've said that you used something else to correct the issue. Was it a parameter that we're missing?

Hp Tuners added the table for me about a year ago and have been working for me. Use table 18994 the one right beside all the limiter speed settings. "Limit by fuel reduction"

Advanced Tuner
    Maybe because he set all to 162 MPH/260 KMH? Dont you need the minimum and maximum values to be different? Like maybe 160 maximum/159 minimum? Maybe?
    Last edited by jaydubb71; 11-21-2016 at 03:57 PM.

The LML has many limiters most we don't have access to. I leave them all stock and just use table 18994. that seems to override all limiters.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    The LML has many limiters most we don't have access to. I leave them all stock and just use table 18994. that seems to override all limiters.
    Hi
    And what you set on 18994 as it start from -3 to 10 on y,

Hi
    And what you set on 18994 as it start from -3 to 10 on y,
    Set the whole table to a positive number and it wont pull any fuel when you hit the limiter.

Tuner in Training
    So i can put 1 all table and it will work, as support told me to put 0 the table and after i flash no pedal