Thread: 2011 sierra 5.3l Fast 60lb injectors tuning tips

Tuner in Training

2011 sierra 5.3l Fast 60lb injectors tuning tips

Gents,

helping to dial in the above injectors on a friends truck. could not find any info or data sheet for the given injectors only the p/n 306008 !. seeking any help or tips to dial them in.

Cheers

Tuner in Training
    Looks like they're fast 60lb injectors which are rated at 45psi. Here is a link I found when I searched the part number. Is that what you were looking for?

http://www.jegs.com/i/FAST/244/30600...hwgaAt188P8HAQ

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsoto1785 View Post
    Looks like they're fast 60lb injectors which are rated at 45psi. Here is a link I found when I searched the part number. Is that what you were looking for?

http://www.jegs.com/i/FAST/244/30600...hwgaAt188P8HAQ
    Hi,

Yes that seems to be the ones, but as I mentioned before could not find any solid/proven info or data such as offset/pulse/timing ..etc.

looking for someone to share their data on them injectors for the above truck or anything close that matters.

Thanks

I'm not sure that it exists unless those are the same as some of the Ford injectors Banish provides data for

This is why ID's cost so much and why people are willing to pay it...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    I'm not sure that it exists unless those are the same as some of the Ford injectors Banish provides data for

This is why ID's cost so much and why people are willing to pay it...
    Hi,

Guess not !

ID's or any other company are not his best choice atm, as he already purchased them from someone along with other parts on a good bargain deal.

So it leaves me now with only one option which is to adjust the (Flow Rate vs Pressure Delta) and start from there i guess.

Which brings on what will the math for scaling the injectors will be ?

Thanks