Thread: first tune for me ls1 please see it

first tune for me ls1 please see it

Hi, i have many question about tune my car but first i want all pro tuner see my tune and tell what issue
    because i have KR with 22 timing also when shift from 2 to 3 AFR read 11.9 and with high rpm read between 12.9 to 13.3
    car mod :
    stock heads 779, bolt ons, diamond piston s bore 3.905 CR 11.7 , rods 6.125, stock crankshaft 3.622

thank you
    Last edited by ghost ksa; 07-03-2017 at 01:36 AM.

Curious questions. Which mode are you trying to run in, I see that it's still in mixed mode (MAF/VE) but you set your MAF dtc's to no MIL LIGHT. Your o2 sensors are inactive, are they still there?

Are you commanding open loop via the scanner even though the tune is still setup for closed loop?

Would be helpful too if the log had injector information, commanded AFR and your wideband readings to help see what is going on.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

This car have tune for 2 years ago only have tune without any Modification I don't now what tuner mode set but i am only adjusted maf frequency and PE .
    Scanner i use Russ k config. The o2 not still in car . I use standard mpvi

Hmm, okay.

So if the car has no o2 sensors at all, you would want to make a few changes to the tune file. Disable both the short term and long term fuel trims, disable closed loop functions because it can't use that anymore without o2 sensors.

Use your wideband to start tuning the VE again, then work on the MAF curve. Both sound like they need more work because of the AFR situation you described. We have no data to go off of because you weren't logging it, but that's what it sounds like for sure.

You will have to include the wideband in your scans by using the EGR circuit on the computer, then making your own custom pid to log it. A wideband is a must with a setup like this.

Also if you increased the displacement of the engine you will have to change the cylinder volume in the tune to match.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

i use ac presure for aem wideband but the read still by voltage . i dont know how i can conver V to AFR ? use 3.2 Scanner