Thread: Dash Lit up like a XMAS tree

Dash Lit up like a XMAS tree

Flashed a Flex Fuel tune a couple days ago. Car ran good for 30+ miles. Today something weird happened. Updated to the latest 3.2.x version and went out for a little datalog action. Datalog session went off without a hitch stopped at Trader Joe's to get some stuff. Got back in car fired up and started driving home that's when the dash lit up. Everything was on Advance Trac service, I lost power steering, emergency brake light on, the service wrench etc.. Tried pulling DTC's but didn't seem to have any then my laptop ran out of juice. Shut car off for a little bit and upon restart still have the wrench but seem to gain back all the other normal functions. Guys ever run into this? Have any suggestions? Would it have anything to do with tune or update? How can I reset the wrench? Didn't seem to have DTC's tried clear dtc's but still have wrench. Thanks for all the help.

Advanced Tuner
    I have a similar issue after updating on a 07 gt500 every time I would flash it the car would run fine for about 30sec then turn off and say engine failsafe mode. It will continue to do this until you take the positive of the battery and touch it to the ground then hook everything back up and its fine after that.

Advanced Tuner
    I forgot to mention the first time it done it was in the middle of a log and same scenario car dash lights light up and died while driving down the road

Car seems to be back to normal. Wrench went away upon first start up in the morning Who knows hopefully doesn't happen again.