Thread: No O2 voltage in datalog

No O2 voltage in datalog

I noticed that I am not getting O2 voltage readings. Is this a configuration issue in VCM scanner that I am missing. I am very new to HPTuners so it is very possible I am missing something.

Combo is a 1998 LS1 ECU running a LQ4 engine with the LS1 intake, and the camaro 4L60e transmission.

But I am getting fuel trims so the O2 sensors must be working right? Also I do not have any O2 specific DCE showing up.

Also I have noticed that out of the passenger side exhaust the engine seems to stumble a little bit. Driver side sounds fine. Plugs all have the same color. I went through and disabled injectors 2,4,6,8 one at a time and each time the engine loaded down the same way so I do not think it is a bad injector. Longtrim and shortrim for B2 is very high so I am guessing something is definitely not 100%. Any ideas where to go from here in troubleshooting.

Thanks!
    Shane
    Attached Files Attached Files

On a side note I learned that if it is not added to the Channel then the data will not show up in the charts, graphs, or gauges. Makes sense.