Thread: need help with 02 sensor tuning.

Tuner in Training

need help with 02 sensor tuning.

was hoping to get some help walking me through how to tune out my rear 02 sensors on my 04 Silverado. the tuner said he turned them off but I keep getting a check engine light that will come on every day for a low voltage to my passenger side bank 2 02 sensor. im not sure if its related but im also getting a skip and misfire now. any help or input would be amazing! thanks

Just find the DTC's under Engine Diag.

Look for the rear o2 sensor codes you are getting and see what they look like. Set them to no error reported and uncheck the SES box if he didn't do that.

Post the tune file too.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you very much for the response. I went in and he had it on, no error but still had the SES checked so I unchecked that. any idea why the drivers 02 is tuned the same way yet that one never kicks on?

No idea but anything rear sensor related, so anything sensor 2 can have the SES box unchecked.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you very much for your help.