Thread: IM Readiness

Tuner in Training

IM Readiness

Has anyone had an issue getting a 2007 or later Ford mustang GT to get the IM system readiness flags set to yes? In GM cars all one has to do is to set the appropriate DTCs to "no error reporting" and with that all the system flags are set to ready. I need to get one to go to ready and I don't want to waste $100 in credit fees if it can't be done with the Ford strategies.

ive done it quite a few times on 05-10 gt's there are a few things you can do to get them to run the monitors, what monitors have not run yet

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by rshoe09 View Post
    ive done it quite a few times on 05-10 gt's there are a few things you can do to get them to run the monitors, what monitors have not run yet
    All the monitors are not set. With the GM cars I just set the DTCs to report no errors, with that they all will go to ready. Can you do the same with the fords?

Tuner in Training
    no doesnt work with the fords I have done

Quote Originally Posted by tjwong View Post
    All the monitors are not set. With the GM cars I just set the DTCs to report no errors, with that they all will go to ready. Can you do the
    same with the fords?
    pull the file and post it here and I can look into why its not setting monitors

Tuner in Training
    pull the file and post it here and I can look into why its not setting monitors
    Here it is, I don't know if this is a modified file or stock. This is what was uploaded from the car.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by tjwong View Post
    Here it is, I don't know if this is a modified file or stock. This is what was uploaded from the car.
    what are the modifications to this vehicle

Tuner in Training
    what are the modifications to this vehicle
    Mods are Air Raid CAI, and long tube headers is all that is done.

does it have cats?
    cause its looking like it doesn't on the tune end

Tuner in Training
    does it have cats?
    cause its looking like it doesn't on the tune end
    CATs? Hmm I don't know I will ask the customer and find out. The car is gone he was here long enough to have me upload the tune. I explained to him that if we licensed it there is no refund, working or not. So he chose to wait until I found out something more concrete.