Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rebuilt ls1 heads and cam running issues

So sorry for not posting up anything earlier but, i thought i had things going pretty good. I readjusted my throttle to bring my iac counts back up a little bit and that helped with the trying to stall warm deal. The issue that i seem to be having now is with getting my afr correct. I have stoich as 14.68, I am wanting to run it in olsd. The issue now seems that when i copy and paste special from my afr error histogram it seems like its not getting me to the write area. My gauge and mvpi in the channels show the same but the error if im reading it correctly, keeps coming up as rich. I have tried paste special multiply by % and multiply %-half. and it seems i either over shoot it or its still reading the same rich. The other thing that i was noticing today on my way home is it was going really lean around 2000 to 2800 rpm, but it wasnt showing in the histogram. It for the most part is running rich besides that area. Ive attached my latest tune and log to see if you guys can help me get this thing right. Let me know what you guys think needs corrected, im sure theres a lot as this is my real 1st tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files

You still have the MAF dtc's wrong, they need to be on first error.

Something is wrong with the wideband in that log, it never moves from 12.8 AFR. So that will throw off all corrections. Likely why the VE table is so high, you really shouldn't be seeing numbers over 105 on a NA car.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Ok thanks, i thought i had the maf right but ill fix it. Any suggestions as to what's up with the wideband? Thanks again for the help.

So i went back and removed and reinstalled the wideband from hptuners and now its not showing anything in the histogram? I dont know if im missing a channel or what, any suggestions? its the aem 30-4110.

For whatever reason i had not updated to 3.2. I upgraded and went back through and did it again and now the afr error graph is working correctly.

I tried looking through a lot of old threads and couldnt quite find the answer. So i have an 01 ecm out of a transam, and my engine and injectors are from a 98. I know they are supposed to have the same injectors, but i found an injector flow spreadsheet and plugged in the specs for the 28.8 injectors and the numbers are different from what the factory has. I compared what i already had to stock tunes in the repository and they were the same as mine. So should i leave it be or put the info from the spreadsheet in for flow rate?

Everything is coming along pretty well except for some idle issues. The issue I am having is either with throttle cracker, or throttle follower or both. I have searched through all the posts on here and other forums I could find and have not been able to find a definite answer. This is what is happening, I will push the clutch and pull it into neutral and release the clutch to coast to a stop. (This is a swap vehicle so I don't have the pressure sensor/switch that ive read some fbodys have so I don't know if that has anything to do with it). The idle will hang at around 1100 to 1200 rpm then when I come to a complete stop it will want to drop below commanded idle, it wont completely stall out but I have to give it some gas to come back up. I have tried disabling tc and tf that didn't work. so far the best solution I have came up with is using an old tc table that jimmyblue made and then set my disable speed to 10mph. that has helped a lot but idle is still hanging. I keep reading different things and don't know if its cracker or follower that's causing the issue. im not on the throttle or clutch when it happens im in neutral. No vacuum leaks, pcv is fine throttle body is fine. I will post up a tune and log when I get home this afternoon but if anyone has any suggestions as to what I need to look at or do I would appreciate it.

here is my tune as of now, i will post a log tomorrow but can someone give me some sugguestions on why it tries to stall after i rev it in neutral, would the rolling idle function help in this case or is it a case of follower/cracker messing with something?
    Attached Files Attached Files