Thread: Excel Shifting Maps

Tuner in Training

Excel Shifting Maps

Doing my best to contribute and not just ask questions all the time. It's been years since I've used Excel, but I've come to remember how to use it. It's been quite useful to help me rescale and edit my shift maps. Some of it is a bit crude and the Gear Overlap page is innacurate, but was a fun visual to see the rough gap between my gears. I plan on updating it here if I feel like my template has improved from this rough draft. Hopefully you enjoy!

10/04/2016 - Added TCC Lock-to-Lock Shift comparison chart for fine tuning shift feel.
    09/27/2016 - Fixed a bug in 2 -> 3 Shift and Cleaned up some formatting. Link to actual Excel doc now instead of Google Sheets.
    09/24/2016 - Rough Draft

Download - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...klSWUVKM0I3ZFk

Note: This is formatted for a 5R110W but I imagine it's similar to most ford transmissions. If it is different and you need help adapting it to your calibration, feel free to PM me.

Fixed Link
    Last edited by Bocephus; 10-04-2016 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Fixed Link

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but the Google Drive link is to a F250 tune file?
    2016 Ford Explorer Sport - 3.5L EcoBoost
    2006 Ford F150 Lariat - 5.4L 3V (315,000 miles )

Tuner in Training
    I just fixed the link. Thanks for the heads up. Long hours at work does that to me!