317 heads
LS9 gaskets
compression is fairly low 9.1-9.2
220/227 600/600 113 LSA cam
truck intake with 80 lb injectors
7875 turbo running off wastegate only
4L80E with multiplate stall
3.42 gear

I am new to all this and learning. I am attaching a log file and my tune. driving 9-22.hpl running 9-22.hpt

My car is in SD mode, and I have spent the last couple weeks trying to dial in my fuel and timing values.

I do not know how accurate the "Desired Idle Airflow" channel is, but it seems like I can set it to a value, then it will be rich, then dial back the VE table, then it will ask for an even lower Desired Idle Air number?

The car will not idle when slowing down normally, it wants to stall on downshifting as I approach a stop. If I downshift the transmission at a higher rpm value pre-preemptively, it prevents this....is this a problem with SD mode?

Currently my numbers are 30-35 lb/hr at idle, which is very low compared to any comparable tune I check. I am also not engaging much if any IAC at idle.

I've noticed just playing with the idle airflow has an effect on my entire VE table.

I have thoroughly checked for vacuum leaks, and did find one (which I posted about) when I first got the car going. I guess it is possible my intake manifold is cracked?

How accurate is the trans delivered torque?

Am I logging boost correctly? I see activity on my physical gauge but 0.08 in HPTuners.

Thanks everyone