Thread: Help me to identify injectors (very rich 2 bar tune)

Advanced Tuner

Help me to identify injectors (very rich 2 bar tune)

Hi. I'm trying to help a friend with his tune by emailing him suggestions what to do next when his boat's engine runs very rich.

The tune is 2 bar OS and the engine is LS1 with s/c. Injectors are something #60 long ones. I received a photo of the injector and I find two number series from them:
    6102P05090

Google didn't help me at all so I thought fellow tuners might identify those for me?

I received a log file which showed 105 KPa at idle so there might be something really wrong with MAP also. He said it's a Cobalt MAP but it doesn't have any markings on it. It's the small version which looks like stock MAP.

EDIT: The more I think of it, that 2 bar MAP sensor is not what it should be. If it shows about atmosphere pressure while idling, it must be a stock sensor which turns to atmosphere readings due to wrong scaling.
    Last edited by Tapi; 09-19-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Potential Tuner
    I had this same problem on my Silverado. The colbalt has 2 map sensors. One is for atmosphere and the other for boost. Took a while to figure out because I got a no name sensor. Ended up finding one from a new supercharged camaro that fits right in. Was 96$ and I could get the number of needed, a lot of them are secured with a bolt but there is the clock in style out there as well