Thread: Thought this was a High Performance scanner?

Thought this was a High Performance scanner?

Question: Why isn't the 2000 Dodge Durango 5.9L available for tuning? I see that the baby brothers (3.6L & 5.7L) of my vehicle are available to be tuned. Were they just currently added and the 5.9L is on its way to being available? Is there a compatible vehicle I can use instead?
    2002 WS-6, Built A-4, 3000 stall, Lid and K&N, ported TB, 220/224, .551, 114 LSA, roller rockers, LT's, 2.5" true duals with X-pipe, Koni adjustable front and Bilstein rears with Hotchkis springs, front bar and bushings, welded SFC's, boxed LCA's., Midnight Blue trimmed in silver, silver face gauges, custom hood bird, HPT (with lot's of tuning)

Same reason the 5.9 gas engine in the ram 1500's aren't there, way way old computers. When the hemi came out in 2004 that's when the controllers became far better. That's my take on it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

You have a JTEC pcm. Last we heard there would be JTEC support later on in the year.
    Level 3 Master Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram technician
    20 years experience

thats what i heard also i am waiting on that one got a turbo dakota waiting for jtec support so i can roast some tires and fling some mud hoping support comes soon i am getting tired of lookin at truck parked in garage contemplating mega squirt