Thread: Supercharged G8 GXP - LS3

Supercharged G8 GXP - LS3

I just purchased a newly supercharged G8GXP and was wondering if anyone could take a look at a scan log for me? It threw a CEL under WOT (P1101). I'm thinking that the MAF tables need a little massaging. I'm new to tuning so any help would be greatly greatly appreciated! Other than that does anything stand out that needs some adjustment? The supercharger is a Harrop TVS2300 running 9psi (according to specs) and the injectors are DeatschWerks 60lbs.

I also noticed after the car is warm and turned off for 15 minutes, it starts back up but needs some extra cranks to fire up. The previous owner mentioned it can be hard to restart if it stalls during hard braking. I haven't experienced that yet.

Thank you for any help!! g8 gxp data log 1.hpl

The WOT spot is at 8:40
    Last edited by Lazarus; 09-08-2016 at 03:23 PM.

Post the tune file too.

Kind of looks like it might be a MAF only tune and still running a 1 bar map. Commanded afr is a little bit lean but trims are trying to remove fuel so the MAF might be rich??
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Thanks! Five Finger Death Punch fan? Me too, good stuff. On the way home from work I got on it, and threw all of these:

[] P0068 - MAP / MAF - Throttle Position Correlation (SES) (History) (Immature)
    [] P0101 - Mass or Volume Air Flow A Circuit Range/Performance (Old) (Immature)
    [] P0106 - Manifold Absolute Pressure/BARO Sensor Range/Performance (Old) (Immature)
    [] P1101 - Mass Air Flow Sensor Out Of Self Test Range (Old) (Immature)
    [] P0068 - MAP / MAF - Throttle Position Correlation

The car went into limp mode with no power, but luckily I could clear the codes from the side of the road. Tune file is attached, thanks for looking at it!! Chris G8 Harrop2300.hpt

yeah ,, had this happen on my new set up ,, any one that can add to this would be great ,, gmonde

Tuning Addict
    Check under engine diagnosis airflow. You'll find all of the test parameters there that need adjusting.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

thanks ,that did the trick ,, please take a look at the thread 2009 lsa start up ,, I have some help that is needed ,, thanks again