Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6.0l 80lb seimen deka injectors 76mm turbo

You should be able to pedal it to life but trying to start a vehicle where the temps read -38 all the time can surely cause problems.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training chunkypunky45's Avatar
    yes if I pedal it it runs but having no iat is the problem I would think?

i have a five wire maf plug so I'm thinking that it was a maf/iat sensor i could be wrong

i ordered up a aem iat sensor and plug/bung kit i will wire it into my maf plug wires (tan) (black) and try the corrections when i get a chance

I installed an aem iat sensor but still having problems
    when I enter this truck doesn't want to idle 200kpa on map sensor linear tab and 10.33 on offset

Tuner in Training
    Hi Guys I been trying to help Chunkypunk45 in my spare time which is scarce these days. But anyway we have very similar setups, I currently have a perfectly running 5.3 turbo same injectors same 2 bar cobalt map sensor tuned on HP tuners making roughly 600HP. So I was hoping to pull up my file in compare mode and make change accordingly in hopes of getting his truck close enough to tune at the dyno. The issue is I'm currently running what seems to be a older firmware / software version of HP tuners which is not letting me compare my data. Does anyone know if there is a work around in order to compare data. Thanks in advance Matt

Tuner in Training
    volvo tuner march 8th.hpt

here is my current file from my Volvo that we were trying to compare. If I can get the ability to compare my data to his this will greatly help the only difference between our cars is he is running a 6.0 and 4L60e (controlled by the ecu) vs my 5.3 th400
    Last edited by Matt Arruda; 09-12-2016 at 09:27 PM.

Not sure why they won't compare if both are using 3.2 software.

That volvo tune is missing a few things though, MAF dtc's aren't set to first error for speed density and your MAP sensor linear and offset settings are right for a 2 bar map. The VE is pretty bad looking too, way too choppy. Kind of suprising it makes good power with the way that all looks and with a 12.2 afr commanded under PE and 60.0 second time delay for PE.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    It deff can use some work that file is not the most recent that I ran 10.87 on I cleaned up the VE since then but thank you for pointing out the Maf dtc ill look into it.

200kpa linear and 10.33 offset