Thread: Twin Turbo start up tune...ID1700s

Tuner in Training

Twin Turbo start up tune...ID1700s

I am finishing up installing a twin turbo kit on my 2010 Camaro. I have the start up tune (attached) and need to drive 2hrs to get the car dyno tuned. Would the car be OK running ID1700s for a short period of time or would the the injector data in the start up tune need to be changed? I found the data on IDs website but I am still extremely new and don't know what exactly needs to be changed.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Open stoich AFR table (fuel, general, "stoich AFR")

Double the entire table.

Open IVT terms table. Cut entire table in half. (fuel, general, IVT Terms section, "AFR" and "AFR^2")

Open ID1700 injector data

In the flow rate tab, find the set of data that matches up with the headers in your injector flow rate table. I think it will be the last one in the ID sheet

Set scaling to 50%

Copy/paste those values over to your injector flow rate table.

Copy/paste the short pulse adder and offset tables over to the tune as well. The short pulse adder headers may be rounded off in HPTuners. So it might say 0.3 instead of 0.25 or 0.4 instead of 0.375. So, keep that in mind when selecting the correct table out of ID's sheet to use.

See if it'll start and get into closed loop like that

See what fuel trims look like then. You may have to make a rough adjustment to VE/MAF tables just to get it close enough to not max out fuel trims.

If you can get it into closed loop then I'd drive it to the tuner from there.
    Last edited by schpenxel; 08-29-2016 at 10:24 AM.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock