Thread: bosch 105lb injectors

bosch 105lb injectors

I just recently installed new injectors, fuel pump and intake on my truck. The pump is a walbro 450, the injectors are bosch 105lb, the intake is a holley hi ram, base pressure has been set at 55PSI. I rescaled the IFR table to match the new injectors, what all else has to be done so the truck will at least idle so I can log it and make adjustments? I have been following the books from the tuning school step by step but when I try to start the truck it starts and dies instantly. I played with the IFR settings and moved the entire table to 35, the truck fires up and runs longer but dies. Using the IFR scaling available on LS1tuningguide I input all those values in the IFR. starts at 118.0 and ends at 129.9. Sorry for seeming like such a rookie(I am) and I need to figure out how to get the truck to idle so I can mess with it more.

Thanks,
    John
    Last edited by JHForman; 08-27-2016 at 08:40 PM.

One other thing that is important, I do not have a MAF!

Can you post the tune?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

here is the tune
    Attached Files Attached Files

I got it to run for several minutes this morning, then it died and won't even try to start now