Thread: tune goes lean after 105kpa or 2500 rpm. is it possoble os hasnt upgraded?

Tuner in Training

tune goes lean after 105kpa or 2500 rpm. is it possoble os hasnt upgraded?

have the truck running excellent around town. big thanks to SultanHassanMasTuning's base tune I found on the 2001 Camaro thread. Ive ordered a 2bar map sensor, but for now have to make due with the 3bar. stock lq4 80lb injectors, aem 320 intake, 3\8 feed and return. stock truck rails and regulator.

its acting like its stuck in 1 bar os. confirmed the maf is failed. scaling in the tune goes up too 320 like it should. but engine goes straight lean after 2500 or around 105kpa. Ive richened the tune up and still no go.

my licence for the hp only shows 2 credits used?? how can that be if its upgraded to the 3bar os? I'll attach tune and file. it runs awesome just cant get in to boost!!!!

also just put new br7ef plugs gapped to .028
    Attached Files Attached Files

OS upgrades are free now.

Do you have a different layout you are using?

I just see the MAP stopping at 105 kpa and no knock retard being logged. I'd also be curious to know what the commaned AFR is doing, log that too.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    just added command af to it, I have knock retard and ait retard and ect retard all on the bottom. but for some reason they don't work. the command af one is up and working. wont be able to make a run till tomorrow.

Tuner in Training
    Big thanks to 5FDP and everyone else who has posted up and helped out on all my question posts this last week. turned out i didnt have the 02 sensors properly turned off, truck was trying to go into closed loop (have no 02 sensors in this set up). had a lot of fun tuning today, still a tad bit rich but it burns the tires off!!