Thread: 408 Lq9 Super Vic and Accufab 4500 Drive by cable Throttle-body what ECU?

Potential Tuner

408 Lq9 Super Vic and Accufab 4500 Drive by cable Throttle-body what ECU?

As you can see what I have with the title, my main question is I'm running the 24 tooth reluctor wheel and I'm wanting to be able to tune Cylinder to Cylinder fueling. I'm running a Higher Compression of 12.5 to 1 and a Solid roller with a lift of .735 and wanting to keep each cylinder happy with some tuning. I've heard so many different stories that I'm confused and came here to see if anyone could help. I'm willing to run the TCI trans controller for my 4l80e trans. Some say that the E38 or E40 will work or the GTO ecu with drive by cable would work. I've looked at the Holley HP EFI and I'm hoping that I could use a factory ECU for monitoring fueling for each cylinder. Does the older Ls1 ECU allow for tuning cylinder to cylinder fueling and what ECU should I use?

Not possible to tune each cylinder by itself with any of the LS1 or LS2 computers as far as I know.

As far as computers go, I'd just grab a 2001-2002 drive by cable truck computer. You should be able to change everything you need to run the larger engine on there, even be able to do a segment swap on most computers to run the 4L80e with no problems.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    With a 4500 with drive by cable TB and the 411 ECU how tuning is possible?

I guess you'd be the one to find out if it works or maybe someone else has tried that throttle body before.

It says it can run a TPS and IAC sensor so it "should" be tune-able.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.