Thread: Looking for IAT assistance...

Looking for IAT assistance...

My IAT table seems like it starts pulling timing really aggressively. I don't have a wideband to tune it perfectly, but I was wondering how much breathing room I have to improve it just based on the conservative factory tuning. I exclusively run top tier 93 octane.

Any general tips, suggestions, or links to helpful threads would be great. I didn't have any luck trying to research IAT otherwise.

cp-the-nerd_09-Malibu-LY7_v4.20TQ.hpt
    2017 Chevy SS 6.2L/6M

Advanced Tuner
    It's interesting. On my 3.6L LFX (direct-injected), the IAT table is zero'd out. Not sure if direct-injection is the reason why or not... After looking at many logs, the IAT temps do not seem to affect KR levels either.

At one point, I thought that high IAT temps were contributing to KR levels, but found that doesn't seem to be the case after all.

Just an observation...

*Bump*

Any input or links on IAT are appreciated.
    2017 Chevy SS 6.2L/6M

change all cells under 122 to -1 and change all cells under 131 to -3. zero out everything under 95, 104, and 113. Log data and verify no kr in these areas. It is a small change 3 degrees at best in any area. it shouldn't cause any problems.

Thank you! I'll tweak things and see what kind of KR I get. Course, it's fall now and I probably wont see intake temps over 80?F for 6 months.

I'll be making some changes to my intake soon that should bring down temps significantly closer to ambient temp, so I'll probably have even more breathing room with this table.
    2017 Chevy SS 6.2L/6M