Thread: High WB AFR Err% on deceleration

High WB AFR Err% on deceleration

So I am trying to get my WOT MAF AFR dialed in on my 14 V6 M6 Camaro after installing a K&N cold air.... And I am noticing that every time I run a scan and log for the AFR MAF Err I am getting some pretty high readings...Some times as high as 27% off with AFR/s in those areas around 18.8 and up... This only seems to happen during deceleration and steady cruising speed between 3-4K RPM. I have cut..copy...Paste special %at least 5 times and yet my AFR/s are not coming down to my desired/commanded. Any ideas from anyone on how I can get my AFR/s under control.. I have done MAF only up to 4K and the overlap seems to be right in those areas but as of yet have not touched the VVE as I was told it really wasn't necessary for a generally stock vehicle... Should I do the VVE? I am posting the latest tune and logs. I have all channels for AFR Err, MAF, Commanded AFR, Wego IV WB, etc... enabled...Any help would be appreciated...

14 V6 Camaro-MAF Tune WOT 1.hpt
    Log#1-8-26-2016.hpl

If not mistaken, the computer enrichens upon deceleration. You would have to turn that off while u log to eliminate that

Disable the Post O2 & the Catalyst test. And you should also disable DFCO while tuning.

Russ Kemp