Thread: Free: Injector data for Siemens Deka 60lbs injectors.

Free: Injector data for Siemens Deka 60lbs injectors.

I got my 60s to idle in my L61 like stock, so I figured I'd share a stock tune with 60lbs injectors factored in. I'm unsure whether changing the voltage multiplier actually works on these ecms, but oh well. I was running very inconsistent E47 at the time so my MAF needed some tweaking but that's nothing. This should work for any 2.2 or 2.4.

stock tune w60s.hpt
    2008 Pontiac G5 2.2L (main oil seal became a crunchy Autumn leaf, RIP)
    2016 Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost - Project "not-so-detestable"

Are you NA? Im thinking of tuning my SC G5 with a 2.9 pulley and 60s. Wondering of i can use those injector settings for my car.

Have not tuned a boosted car so idk where to start. Ive done a couple LS engines but all NA some with a cam only.

Those offsets can be used whether yours is NA or boosted. It's other areas of the tune that you compensate for the boost, not the injectors.
    2008 Pontiac G5 2.2L (main oil seal became a crunchy Autumn leaf, RIP)
    2016 Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost - Project "not-so-detestable"

Yes i know that, but just wondering because i have yet to tune for changing injectors. Thanks, i started a thread asking where to start a tune for boost. Maybe you could help me out. Not wanting you to tell me exactly how but just lead me in the rught direction to learn on my own. I would really appreciate it