Thread: 4L80 conversion Problems

Tuner in Training

4L80 conversion Problems

hey guys, new to this whole thing so I apologize in advance .

did a 4l80 swap in a RCSB Silverado 1500 that came with a 4l60

getting codes from the 4l60 still so im guessing I didn't get the segment swap done correctly, any information would be amazing. and again im new to not only HP tuners but Forms in general so anything I left out that you need please feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance

Tuning Addict
    Did you do the segment swap for the diagnostics too? On top of the transmission portion... I don't think the segment swapper will pop up as an option if the OS are incorrect, so I'm sure that part was most likely correct for the swap...

You'll want to post the tune and possibly a log for others to see... It's under the advanced tab - manage attachments...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner in Training
    Thank you! I redid the swap and made sure all of it changed over and it worked. I appreciate the help!!