Thread: FIC 42LB Injector data look strange to annyone else?

Tuner in Training

FIC 42LB Injector data look strange to annyone else?

Hi.

This is my first post and the first car I`ve tuned so please bear With me.
    The car is running fine as far as I can see. According to my WB my VE should be close. The car has just been tuned on the road With the scanner and never dyno tuned.
    I know there should be some timing left in it but I don`t want to push my luck without knowing my base data is ok.

The problem started when I installed the injectors and copied in the data attached from FIC. The car would not start and there was allot of fuel in the oil.
    According to FIC the injectors are 42lb at 3 bar but the data should be 58psi. The end result was that I calculated the % increase over Stock injectors and ended up With the data in my tune. The car started right up after this. I`m hoping someone With more experience than me can have a look

Engine info.
    GM LS1 Long Block.
    GM hot cam. lite ported 799 heads. 11.0 cr.
    Fast 92mm intake W/NWP 92mm TB.
    FIC 42lb injectors.
    1bar SD OS

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr.IH; 08-19-2016 at 03:06 AM.
    1955 IH R102
    Mustand 2, 4 link, Ridetech coil over air suspention, Dana 60 W/ True track.
    LS1 4L60E.
    Hot cam, ported 799 heads, fast LSx, 42lb injectors, 92mm TB and 11.1 CR.

Tuner
    Your data in the attached tune seems very close to good data for 4Bar.

Tuner in Training
    yes they`re not that far off the data I recived from FIC but With copying that data the engine would not eaven fire up. You could se the oil lvl. had increased on the dip stick With those numbers.

I`m now left wondering if I should by New injectors from a diferent manufacture just to get the corect data before I procide With my tuning..

Thanks for Your reply btw.
    1955 IH R102
    Mustand 2, 4 link, Ridetech coil over air suspention, Dana 60 W/ True track.
    LS1 4L60E.
    Hot cam, ported 799 heads, fast LSx, 42lb injectors, 92mm TB and 11.1 CR.