Thread: Need alot of help. car was running now wont start

Potential Tuner

Need alot of help. car was running now wont start

so my base map is garbage I was trying to make some adjustments but for some reason the car wont start now. it was running yesterday now today it cranks fires and dies in a second. ive tried multiple different tunes I have for it even some stock files it keeps doing the same thing. its a 2013 genesis coupe with a 5.3, btr stage 2 turbo cam, ls1 intake, ls1 injectors, truck maf, t56 any help?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    also if anyone sees any errors in the tune and want to chime in id appreciate it since it still runs like garbage thanks guys

Tuner
    The importance of doing one change at a time and saving as a different file . Any DTC's and can you post a cranking log.

Check fuel pressure too, might not have any after the crank.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I can get a cranking log tomorrow. I normally do save after each adjustment but for some reason tunes I have where it was running wont even work. what would cause it to not have fuel pressure after crank? I don't see that being a tune issue and like I said I started it up yesterday

I would do some smoothing on the VE and Timing Advance... They seem a little chopped up... If you look at the difference in my tune you can see it... Granted it is a Silverado, but just take a look... the smoothing can help with transitional changes... http://www.hptuners.com/forum/
    Attached Files Attached Files

Also if you want a little more pep... Set your PE Delay RPM lower.. Say 2000-2500 RPM and the PE EQ Ratio around 40 to 50 across the board... Hot and cold...

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jggregory99 View Post
    Also if you want a little more pep... Set your PE Delay RPM lower.. Say 2000-2500 RPM and the PE EQ Ratio around 40 to 50 across the board... Hot and cold...
    lol more pep thing wont even start now lol when it was running it was not drivable at all I couldn't even rev it without it stalling. thank you for the tips when I do get it running though

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Meangreenchevy View Post
    I can get a cranking log tomorrow. I normally do save after each adjustment but for some reason tunes I have where it was running wont even work. what would cause it to not have fuel pressure after crank? I don't see that being a tune issue and like I said I started it up yesterday
    What do you mean by tunes where it was running won't even work? Do you mean you cannot flash them to the pcm or the engine still won't keep running with them in the pcm? Have you check for fault codes.

Potential Tuner
    The tunes will load to the pcm but I'm getting the same result. I did get it to fire for a few seconds after I primed the fuel pump about 5 times with the key. Fuel pressure is really low about 20psi my fuel guage is reading about a quarter full. Going to put 5 gallons in it and see what happens