Thread: TCC Lock up Speed, interesting finding

TCC Lock up Speed, interesting finding

I have a 2012 Camaro with a Circle D Triple Disk converter and my lock up times were slow(2.4-2.5 seconds). I noticed that messing with the Ramp numbers didn't shorten the time, however increasing the Ramp 4wd Lo tables does. Now it locks in 1.5seconds and am still tuning it to try to get it down to 1 second without getting to crazy on the numbers. I thought it weird it is using that table instead of just Ramp.

Advanced Tuner
    That is strange! I guess that it's entirely possible that the tables aren't labeled properly. Are you just trying to get more longevity out of it by reducing the amount of time that it "slips" when locking? Does it make the TCC lockup much "firmer" when you reduce the times like that?

Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    That is strange! I guess that it's entirely possible that the tables aren't labeled properly. Are you just trying to get more longevity out of it by reducing the amount of time that it "slips" when locking? Does it make the TCC lockup much "firmer" when you reduce the times like that?
    Trying to lock it faster in hopes to lower my et. It does lock firmer, but not from that change, it is locking firmer cause i changed Regulator Gain to 1.3 from 1.5 and upped the Regulator Offset to 60 from 45.