Thread: Torque Management Issue??

Torque Management Issue??

I think I am having a TQ management issue I cant seem to find on a 2003 1500 with heads cam LQ9 4l80 swap. Built trans 2800 stall speed. Truck is dead until 3000 rpm. It wont even do a burnout. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Tune and log files will help.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Sorry here they are
    Attached Files Attached Files

Got a wideband on this engine?

Have you done much with re-tuning the VE table and MAF curve for the change in heads/cam?

The tune is pretty fat too, you are out of injector up top too, well over 100% duty cycle with have your fuel settings this rich. Set your enable torque under PE to 0% because you disbled all TM settings.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Got a wideband on this engine?

Have you done much with re-tuning the VE table and MAF curve for the change in heads/cam?

The tune is pretty fat too, you are out of injector up top too, well over 100% duty cycle with have your fuel settings this rich. Set your enable torque under PE to 0% because you disbled all TM settings.

I was just putting trans pressures back to stock. Customer just installed the built trans. It was tuned elsewhere. I just threw a wideband in the pipe its 12.5 wot.

The scan and tune file show it asking for much more fuel, like 11.5 to 11.8 just about everwhere.

Seems this tune needs alot more work among other things if the wideband shows 12.5.

Yes, I was trying to fix the initial complaint first then ease him into a full retune/parts change.
    Thanks