Thread: lq4 fuel trims at 0 first base tune attempt

Potential Tuner

lq4 fuel trims at 0 first base tune attempt

Evening folks, first time using hp tuners and im sure your aware i have a lot to learn. a little back story, i used vcm scanner to see what a log file should look like and a professionally tuned car just for comparison. my buddy has an ls1 nova gasser that we test drove and logged (ill include his as a reference if needed). one thing i noticed with his log file is that hes getting getting ltft and stft readings and i am not, also my 02 sensor readings are incorrect and i am getting a p0200 immediately upon startup. i have 2 new o2 sensors on the way and the have checked my grounding and probed my injector wiring as well, i get 12.5v key on on the pink wires and complete connections (while moving the harness) on the switched grounds all the way back to the pcm. any help would be greatly appreciate. please not that the tune file is in its infancy and i haven't had a chance to get to base tune status because i want to get the fault code issue outta the way so please don't judge lol. Any pointers would be appreciated. engine is an lq4 6.0 with 799 heads pac 1218 springs and 42lb green top injectors (280-150-558) other than that its stock.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It may be because you have your MAF high fail set to zero and it says OL - FAULT and no trims will be working then.

If you are trying to tune speed density you need to fail the 3 MAF DTC's on first error to put into SD only. Or you can set the high fail back to stock and it should work again.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I'll give that a shot, what should a stock setting be? And will they show even if I have a po200 or would that not effect the fuel trims showing up?

13,000hz is what I see in a 6.0 LQ4 file.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.