Thread: Help needed. 62 Corvette with LS9. No start issue..New combo

Help needed. 62 Corvette with LS9. No start issue..New combo

We have a 62 Corvette here with no start issue. Data logging shows no injector pulse width ever. Not sure I have disabled all the theft and safety tables properly. Attached is the tune, log file and log config. I also have 3 codes that I am unable to get rid of p0449, p080a, and p0807 ( all set to no error reported). I get the same 3 codes when checking codes via bench flash unit. Thanks for any help
    Attached Files Attached Files

DTC P080A: Clutch Pedal Position (CPP) Not Learned.
    Normally, in a production vehicle that is, ECM would not activate the crank relay at all when this DTC code is active so it could also prevent the injection pulses as well.

DTC P0807: Clutch Pedal Position (CPP) Sensor Circuit Low Voltage.
    It looks like you're missing that sensor in your setup => Set both of these DTC codes to "No Error Reported", if you're not planning to add the sensor and hopefully that should do the trick.

DTC P0449: Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Vent Solenoid Control Circuit => same here, you probably are not going to add EVAP related stuff so set to "No Error Reported".
    Last edited by barum; 08-10-2016 at 10:37 AM.

barum, thanks for the reply. I have all 3 of those set to "no error reported" and still have no luck. The errors come back every time.

Tuning Addict
    May be safety hard setting codes - can you change the OS to an auto? Just a thought...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

GHuggins, I could spend $100 in credits to find out but would love if HPTuners support could tell me if that was necessary.

Tuner
    If the vette is a manual I doubt it will start unless you do a clutch relearn.
    Did you do a write entire when you disable the vats?

Had this happen to a buddies car...won't start unless you did a clutch relearn and the codes didn't go away until a crank relearn was done.

SMEC , thanks for the reply. It has a 4l80e with stand alone trans controller. There is no clutch pedal to relearn. I wonder if there is a work around.