Thread: 2005 Chrysler 300 compatible with hptuners? VATS disable? Cannot get in...

2005 Chrysler 300 compatible with hptuners? VATS disable? Cannot get in...

Hello guys, ok my buddy has the chrysler 300, its the v6. So he ran over his only key for it with his work truck, and totally ruined the internals and plastic piece but the metal key parts was still good. So he still tried to start his car with it but the lights started flashing and the car would start up for a sec and then conk out. Had no problems at all before so I am guessing the vats is going crazy because the internals of the key got destroyed. So I am trying to help him out and was going to get the mopar credits and disable his vats so he can use his car again, but when I plugged up and tried accessing his car it said something about compatibility or accessibility and wouldnt let me in. Is vats locking me out? We disconnected his battery to reset the car a day ago and I am going to go back today and try to access the computer without trying to crank the car before it realizes something is wrong with the key? Just wanted to check with you guys if there is something special I gotta do or if the interface even works for a v6 chrysler 300 or whatever. Well thanks ahead of time for your help and replies!

Hello, just curious if I posted this in the wrong section because I haven't gotten any replies. If someone could let me know that would be great! Thank you

Just need to purchase 2 Dodge credits and you will be able to tune the vehicle with your MPVI. However, VCM Suite does not support SKIM disable (Chrysler's version of VATS).

Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners View Post
    Just need to purchase 2 Dodge credits and you will be able to tune the vehicle with your MPVI. However, VCM Suite does not support SKIM disable (Chrysler's version of VATS).
    Thank you for the reply! You saved me some time and money