Thread: LC-2 w/8' 4.9 lifespan...

Potential Tuner

LC-2 w/8' 4.9 lifespan...

Any lifespan experiences using this O2 with a stock (shallow) bung? I hate to have to add a 5th bung, but I do not have any idea how much shorter the lifespan will be in a ZL1 catless rear position. Plus an occasional 150 shot Also, any problem wiring both the Brown and Yellow into the 1&2 on my MPVI Pro?

Potential Tuner
    Perhaps I asked the wrong questions, or have searched the wrong places??

Let me try this again...

1) Will my Bosch 4.9 live mounted in the rear O2 position in my JBA catless hookup pipes (shallow bung). Will it work OK if I mount the 1" long bung on top of the factory bung?

2) I plan to power my LC-2 off of a relay that is Negatively switched off Pin 7 (MPVI Pro). Ground for my LC-2 to Pin 5. Pin 6 via a heavy short wire to an excellent ground reference. My wideband to Pin 1. My short band to Pin 2. Pin 3, 4, and 8 will be unused.

Anybody?

1. I don't see why not. I've ran mine just about everywhere from as far forward as the factory front O2's and as far back as the H pipe. I kept having sensor problems on my MTX-L (4.2) setup regardless of location. PLX and AEM setups have never had any issues.
    2. Keep it simple. Just use an add a circuit to tie into a fuse that's switched on w/ignition.

In HPT's new software outputs no longer work, so I would not plan on depending on them to turn something on/off.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock