Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't lean it out

Tuner in Training
    so this is what i did but it looks like i'm only hitting the upper cells VE - AFR Error (98 2bar).hpl

Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    so this is what i did but it looks like i'm only hitting the upper cells VE - AFR Error (98 2bar).hpl
    You will have to post your chart and graph .xml's as well so we can see what uou are seeing.
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    Question, I know that once I finish tuning and turn DFCO back on it won't really matter but for purposes of getting the VE table as close to perfect as possible, could that minimum pulse rate be the reason that no matter what changes I make to the low load cells in like, the 1600-2400 rpm areas, I cant get the car to lean out past like 13.5 AFR? Im running 42lb injectors that are rated at 3 bar. My idle is fine but its those deceleration cells that are giving me a "problem". Just curious.
    2004 Pontiac GTO LS1 M6 - SBE, PRC 2.5 62cc Heads, PRC .660 springs, MagicStick v3 cam, Melling High Pressure oil pump, Cometic 0.040" headgasket, Trunion Upgrade, TSP 7.450" pushrods, LS7 Lifters, 42lb injectors, underdrive pulley, Mishimoto radiator, Awespeed intake, Kooks longtubes/Catless mids, Borla catback, Monster Stage 3 clutch kit, Nitto 555r tires out back.

Best run - 12.8 @ 108 with intake/exhaust/tires